Wow! What a wonderful life changing experience Grayson has been to our lives. Five weeks ago our beautiful baby boy was brought into this world. Momma was worn out from a long day of laboring--ending in a c-section, and after 22 hours at the hospital, Grayson Andrew Capstickdale finally arrived. He was 6 pounds 11 ounces, measuring 18 inches. We haven't stopped since. Thanks to our amazing family and friends we have had a comfortable transition into parenthood. We praise God daily for the generosity of our friends and family. We have felt loved beyond measure! I have also been so blessed by my wonderful husband. He has been so willing to help me in every way! He feeds G at night and wakes up early to comfort him (I do some things in between there)! It is so much fun to watch Andrew be a dad, and how much he just loves Grayson. He is such a wonderful husband and new daddy!
Every day is a learning experience for me as a mother and a wife. Learning how to love like I never have before, to stay calm when G is screaming, and to not feel like I have to do it all. I love a clean house but some things don't matter so much anymore. I am loving staying at home with G. We have music time, cuddle time, eating time (lots of eating), and we love to watch the sheep above his crib, he just stares and stares. Enjoying walks now, is one of my favorite things. I love to get outside with him and enjoy this beautiful pollen filled spring :). He loves it too and enjoys a good nap while we walk. I love being a mom and I look forward to all these new adventures ahead of us! More to come on our new life as parents, and our wonderful precious son Grayson.
No comments:
Post a Comment