Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome Back!

Well summer is over and back to school and work we go! Busy, busy, busy, but  all is well! We are on to new things and at a face pace. The days are flying by already! G is getting used to daycare and mommy is getting used to a busy schedule! We are doing well and Bella is helping her self to treats and such just to make herself feel better. Tonight she stole a nice bone from the pantry. I mean where does she find this stuff? She has to keep up some kind of trouble around here. G is growing and ready to crawl but hasn't yet. Waiting for some more teeth too!! Lots of laughs and smiles. The other day on the way home from ATL I was throwing a ball up in the air and hitting the ceiling of the car. He was laughing hysterically! I was also laughing to hard I was crying. Boy were we having fun in the back seat while daddy drove and Bella was in the back behind the cage! :) So much fun! Love to all and be praying for a smooth transition for us into these new waters! It will all be ok and we will trust in the Lord to give us the Love and strength we need!!
Oh the busy jumper!! WOW!

First day back to school! G is wearing his School Bus outfit!


Am I a cutie or what!

Fun bath time! Froggie!! Loves to splash!! That gives him the giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment