Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Grayson's first Christmas! This last month has flown by. Sorry it has been so long but time just gets away from me. We were sick a couple weeks ago with the flu, first me then Grayson. We both got flu shots and then ended up with the flu. So funny how that works. He was so pitiful, just exhausted but was in pretty good spirits. I took a few days off for him to rest up. This week he was so much better and has his full energy back. Last week he didn't want to walk much but this week he decided he wants to start walking. He is slowly making his way to fully walking. He is so funny, he holds his arms out like a zombie when he walks. He will walk, walk, walk, then plop on his bottom. Thank goodness he has a soft diaper. He is so much fun and such a good little man! I can't believe he will be a year old soon! It has gone by quickly and love every minute! Here are some fun pictures! The hair photo is hilarious because on day I went into his room after his nap, his hair was sticking out all over the place. He was wailing and I was laughing SO hard! I ran and got my camera! HA ha!It was SO funny! Love to all!
WEEEEE!!

Hold on tight!

Look at my hair!


Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment