The first birthday started out with some really big tears! We had a rough morning, but once G got going he seemed to be pretty happy. He ate a sprinkled cookie at school today, and came home with a green nose. LOL! After the motrin kicked in this afternoon, we had a great night. Books, bath time, and bottle! YUM, some whole milk to settle the day! Then a nice cozy cuddle in the rocker with mommy. Oh that was my favorite part of the day for sure!!! Nothing like a cuddle with your precious child. You never want to let them go, or grow up as I teared up today thinking about it! Twenty more years, Andrew reminded me....LOL! Whew! So glad! Well it was a great one, and more fun and family to come this weekend for a great ending to a Birthday week! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grayson! You are my favorite, and I love you more than you know! I will love you always and forever, nothing will change that! Love you G!
 |
| OH NO, I'm growing up!! |
 |
| MOM! PICK ME UP! |
 |
| OH, I'm happy now...FOOD! |
 |
| Love my new chair! |
No comments:
Post a Comment