Thursday, August 22, 2013

School Starts!

Wow! Summer has come and gone and now here we are back at school! We had the best summer! Pool, beach, zoo, play dates, and so much more fun! Grayson and I enjoyed every minute! He was so much fun and talking up a storm! He learned so many new words this summer! Just to name a few: cat, dog, rain, bubbles, NO, pop, truck--every time ones passes he says it, car, choo-choo, airplane, pool!!! And now he is practically repeating most things we say. Each afternoon we would sit on the back porch and have a "pop"--popsicle! Yumm! I would take all his clothes off because it stained his skin, so I was pretty sure it wouldn't be coming out of his clothes! We would then go play in our baby pool in the backyard! We traveled to California and had a great trip! We traveled home on the plane all by ourselves! We were gifted with a guardian angel to make sure our trip was wonderful! School has begun and it is going well! Grayson has had a hard adjustment to going back full time! I think he loved being spoiled with mommy! Instead of our lazy mornings, its now up and out by 7. Busy, busy! I started my new job and I'm really enjoying it! I know its going to be a great year!!
Love to all! 2 Timothy 1:7 For  God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and of sound mind.


"pop"



Iceeeee




No comments:

Post a Comment