10 weeks.....Wow!
Wow these past two months have flown by! We have grown together as a couple and are learning so much about being parents! Each week has gotten better! Our fussy boy has turned into a smiling sweetie! It has been so much fun hearing him coo and watch him smile at us. Grayson and I were talking whale the other day...he kept repeating my sounds, it was the cutest ever!! His smiles keep getting bigger and happy wake times are longer!! Sleeping is getting better.....we are still getting up once a night, but he is doing great! I'm going back to work tomorrow. I know it will be good for me to slowly get back into the transition of working by going back now, but I'm gonna miss my boy!! We have been having so much fun, I don't want to leave him. Summer is right around the corner and we will have more time together soon! I also know that God will give me the strength, love, and energy to complete all my jobs--at home and school. Every day is a new day and I'm loving seeing what each day holds! Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. A
nd the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
 |
| Give me that Paci!! |
 |
| Oh there it is...much better!! |
 |
| AHH....I don't want to wear this gown! But, mom says I look handsome! |
No comments:
Post a Comment