Well, we made it through our first two days of work and daycare! G loves his nanny and we love her too! We are so blessed to have her take care of him! I missed my boy but I really love what I do too! I was just so tired this week, but we will all get adjusted! Grayson laughed for the first time on Friday! It was the cutest thing ever!! I wish I could get him to do it again! It was his gift to momma! It was precious! This week we start all over with 5:30 am wake up and bedtime, who knows for momma! We will just keep praying and pushing through! Andrew was a huge help this week, as it was an emotional one for me! I just love the family that we have become!
 |
| Tummy Time |
 |
| Look how strong I am!! Push ups....and 10, 9, 8...... |
 |
| I'm such a big boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment