Thursday, September 6, 2012

Busy Bee's!!!

Wow! We have been on the move and busy in August. Last weekend was our first family long weekend in a while. It was so nice to relax and catch up with house stuff, and sleep! Working has actually been great! Our lives have to be pretty organized, which works well for me. Andrew has also been helpful and takes little man a couple days a week to school so I can have a couple of "leisure" mornings. Just to be with my boys before I have to leave at 7:10 instead of 6:50. Andrew and I have loved this stage G is going through. He is so much fun and we are excited he is getting ready to crawl. Today he took his first few moves towards crawling. We were so excited! This week G had an ear infection and pink eye. Yucky! But now he is feeling so much better and is happier. He had a great day at school today and even napped well. Which is huge for him! We are looking forward to another great relaxing weekend! Here are some fun pics and his laughing video. And your are probably wondering if we ever make our child wear clothes? Well, yes, but babies don't need clothes do they? Well, at least when they are at home they don't! :)
Puppy Doggie!!

Daddy put this silly blanket around my head. But what a great face!

I'm such a big boy. I'm pulling up in my crib!! My goodness!


No comments:

Post a Comment