September has flown by. Lots of dr. visits and now are all finally feeling better. Colds, pink eye, eye infections, sore throats, ear infections, and I'm sure more to come. I went yesterday to get two shots and meds...and I'm so thankful. Now I can swallow...boy oh boy when will the sickness end? This month we have traveled to ATL and have also stayed home and relaxed on the weekends. G spent some fun time with all his grandparents and loved every minute. He turned 7 months and on to 8. G just wants to stand and pull up on everything. We have baby proofed but we can't baby proof the floor. He loves to crawl but sometimes goes to fast and bonks his head on the hardwood OUCH! Thank you Lord for making skulls really hard. :) School has been great and my class this year is so sweet! We are getting into our groove as a class. We are so blessed to have so many amazing people who love Grayson. Yesterday he spent time with some friends who he had the best day with. I was able to go run errands and clean! Thank you CC!! All is well at the moment...pray that these sicknesses will stay away and that we will be healthy. Love to all!


 |
| SMILES! |
 |
| I'm such a BIG Boy!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment